Deloitte and Autodesk Report: Digital Adoption in Construction
- Economic uncertainty was cited as the top challenge for Australian construction businesses, even though government infrastructure and private commercial construction spend has increased across the country.
- 66% of construction firms found that digital technology had a high or very high impact on improving business performance.
These are some of the latest findings from the new research report on the State of Digital Adoption in Construction 2023 jointly released by Deloitte and Autodesk.
The study surveyed executives in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) sectors on emerging trends and the state of technology adoption in Australia, Singapore and Japan.
Read the complimentary report to learn about:
- Rising technology adoption trends in the Construction and Engineering industry.
- Industry benchmarks on how technology usage and investments impact business performance.
- Overcoming top barriers to digital adoption.
- 5 priorities recommended by Deloitte for successful digitalization.
- Real-world examples of how construction firms achieved greater business results through a robust digitalisation roadmap.
For more industry insights, download the full report.