BDAA TPAs are strongly encouraged to attend a compelling new webinar addressing a vital dimension of energy assessment: the Chenath Engine.
Debbie Bute, Manager of Energy Inspection, will address the Chenath Challenge.
When: Wednesday 16th March
Where: Online (register in advance)
Time: 1pm AEST
This insightful webinar will offer:
- Better understanding of how the Chenath Engine works in the background with BERS Pro and what is actually taken into account in the software for each simulation
- BERS Pro BETA Version – New Climate Files, New Occupancy Loads, New Area Correction Area and Star Bands
- Overview of NCC 2022 DtS Compliance Requirements
- BERS working to gain Endorsement for Whole of House
- New functionality of latest version 220.127.116.11
- Modelling different construction types
No TPA assessor should be without this information.
Take the Chenath Challenge today by signing up for this webinar.
This event is worth 1 Category One CPD point
FREE for BDAA / ABSA Accredited thermal performance Assessors