Time: 1pm – 2pm AEST
Date: 18th May
This CPD presentation is planned in response to thermal performance assessor queries on the intent and application of Section 8 of NatHERS Technical Note, Version June 2019. Although the content of the presentation is customised for AccuRate users, the fundamental principles are relevant to all NatHERS Software users. Each Clause of Section 8 is explained in detail with worked examples to assist assessors in their daily work.
The learning outcomes of this CPD presentation will include:
- A greater understanding of the intent of Section 8
- Making informed decisions on each Clause of Section
- The difference between glass area in a door and the required inputs
- When to model a default or custom window
- How to select a substitute “proxy” window for an unavailable Custom window
- A preview of what is to come in NatHERS Custom and Default window libraries
Our presenter for The Door to Knowledge, The Window to Learning: Window and Glazed Doors will be Wayne Floyd, an early ABSA committee member, President and then inaugural Chairman of ABSA. He is a member of various NatHERS Technical and Working Group committees, and has been an assessor since 2001. Prior to that time, he was involved in the Building Materials and Window industry in various management roles.
This event is FREE for BDAA Members, and $49 for non members.
1 x Formal CPD Point for Designers
1 x Category One CPD Point for Thermal Performance Assessors
Sign up now for this one-hour formal CPD presentation. We look forward to seeing you there!